- This website is governed by New Zealand law and is intended for New Zealand users only.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability or responsibility (whether direct or indirect) to anyone accessing, using or relying on this website is disclaimed. No warranty is made as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information on this website. Use of this website is not a substitute for independent professional advice.
- The content of this website is subject to change at any time.
- Heartland owns all intellectual property in relation to this website, and no part of it may be reproduced or adapted in any form without the prior written consent of Heartland.
- In these terms, “Heartland” means Heartland Investments Limited or its nominees, including without limitation any company in the Heartland group.
- Heartland investments are not available to members of the public. This website is not an advertisement concerning securities and nothing on this website is to be construed as an offer of securities. If you are interested in pursuing an investment with Heartland, and are not a member of the public, or are an “eligible person” under the Securities Act 1978, then you must apply to register as an investor with Heartland.
- You must not attempt or seek to register as an investor for or on behalf of any other person without the prior consent of Heartland.
- If you are registered as an investor and able to “log in” to this website as a registered investor, then you only may log in. You must not give your password to anyone or permit any other person to log in or give any on your behalf.
- All information you provide on this website must be true and correct in all respects. If any of your details or circumstances change, then you must advise Heartland.
- By using this website, you agree that information in relation to Heartland may be provided or accepted by you in electronic form.
- Heartland respects the privacy of website users. When you visit the website, no information about you will be collected unless you choose to provide it to us through the “Register as an Investor” page. Heartland will not rent, share, sell or trade your personal information to persons or entities outside the Heartland group of companies.
- You have the right to request the information held by Heartland about you for the purposes of ensuring it is correct and all other rights expressed in the Privacy Act 1993.